Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well I am going a bit off of my stitching for a min and show some before pics of our yard . I am hoping that as the spring and summer go along they will be come much more colourful :o).This is my other passion is my gardens . this pic shows a spot in our yard that the little girl I watch and our grandkids ,well just about every child that comes in this yard seems to love , especially in the summer as it is very cool on a hot day. You can't really see it but there is a bench as well as a child's picnic table there and the beginning of my garden that goes along the fence line .Very soon there will also be a large bird house/condo (it is an extremely large house that we really didn't think the birds would use but do lol .

Well I show more soon

Till later have a lovely evening
cathy

No comments: